Survey, Studies and Consultation
Convention Research Institute
The Convention Research Institute, which ICS established in 1993 in cooperation with the JTB Foundation and Rikkyo Universityfs College of Tourism, engages in comprehensive marketing and research, as well as the preparation of practical proposals, using its rich intellectual and human resources, research on conventions, and experience in handling various conventions.
||Convention Research Institute|
||November 1, 1993|
Research, studies, consulting
- Fundamental studies and research on conventions
- Basic concept-building for holding conventions
- Consultation on basic plans, etc.
- Convention marketing plans
- Planning and draft-making through analysis such as convention management, evaluation ,etc.
Inspection, training and seminars
- Design, planning and operation of seminars on the convention market, convention management, etc.
Editing and Publication
- gInternational Congress Manualh published by the Japan National Tourist Organization (JNTO) (with editing assistance)
- gHow to Manage Conventions in Englishh, gCommentary on International Convention Promotion Lawh
- Editing and publication of other research reports, etc.