Publication and editing of specialized books for the industry
ICS publishes specialized practical books and guides for the convention industry, thereby contributing to the convention industry and smooth running thereof.
“Commentary on International Convention Promotion Law”,
aimed at promoting the attractiveness and organization of international congresses, etc. The International Convention Promotion Law, which aimed to double the proportion of international congresses held in Japan, came into effect in 1994. This book comments on the aims and policies of the law, as well as relevant specific measures, etc.
- Published by ICS Convention Design
- Edited by: The Ministry of Transport, Tourism Dept., National Tourist Organization
- In cooperation with the Convention Research Institute
- Format: A5 size, 250 pages
- Price: ￥2,850
“How to Manage Conventions in English”,
indispensable to the on-site operation of international congresses
This is an English conversation book specializing in conventions, with examples of conversations between participants, organizers, and operation staff, as well as relevant technical terms and congress-specific expressions.
- Planned and edited by the Convention Research Institute
- Recommended by the Japan National Tourist Organization
- Format: 181・115 mm, handy size
- Price: ￥1,365 (￥1,300 + tax)